Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reinforced Concrete Block Wall Need A Suggestion For Wall Covering Around Doggie Wash Tub In The Garage.?

Need a suggestion for wall covering around doggie wash tub in the garage.? - reinforced concrete block wall

I am replacing a portion of my garage to take a bath and toilet area for my dogs. One old garage and the walls are unfinished, "" look to them. Power down 1 / 3 of the wall is concrete, and above all, who is .... wooden walls, but not flat. Exposed bolts and everything. We have already put plywood to finish the walls, but I need a suggestion of something that it can to make it waterproof, or even save water. It will be a bucket right at the wall and I do not want anything to spoil the water splashing and shaking in the forest. He had discovered, "Stability FRP plates" on the website of The Home Depot, but it seems they are never in stock in local stores, and you can buy online. They are 4 'x 8' sheets of glass fiber reinforced poly-resin, which actually perfect for wetlands. They are easy maintenance and easy cleaning. But it seems impossible to find!

Has anyone other ideas of what we in place? Or elseWhere can I get these characters? I checked Lowes and they do not seem to have. I welcome all suggestions. You want a clean finished look and will not spend a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment